Thursday, December 25, 2014


PS: This is just my hobby.........I think that in addition to our academic interests, that we ought to have additional talents......in my case, I chose this......still at the beginner level, but at least I'm trying.........


Cup
By Kalyani Rajalingham





3D Model of Cup
By Kalyani Rajalingham




Dear Diary,


William gave me a few gifts.....and guess what the last one was?........Lingerie.......I was online with him, and he wanted his wife to be his wife for a bit, then he said....."Pick one...."......by one he meant lingerie......

Well, since my parents, and the world know about us, it's all ok.........but it's sweet that my hubby is actually thinking of me.........

He's caucasian, so he has had a few girlfriends.....and it means a lot that he's thinking of me.....and picking out lingerie for me........

I'm not sure when he's going to be coming to Montreal again, but hopefully, it'll be soon.....cuz he still speaks dirty to me........

He seems to think that it's fun.....to have a wife a million miles away that he gets to meet in secret..........we're still like lovers............

And unlike me....He's not at all concerned that we can't ever have kids...........


Kally