Tuesday, December 16, 2014



Dear Diary,


At some point, I have to go to London to meet William, and his family......I've met his parents.....and his brother.....never actually met my niece (Raya)......or Miles' wife.....


William had an operation - appendix.....And I was worried to death......because the pusanika family cursed us for telling the world.........I was afraid that I'd lose him.....


The good part is that William doesn't believe in curses, nor does he want children........I can't have kids.........miscarried and now, I can't have kids......the pusanika family cursed me about that too (that I would never have children).......



I WONDER WHAT WILLIAM WILL SEND ME FOR CHRISTMAS....It'll probably be some gizmo or other.....His specialty is ROBOTICS, so he tends to give me the oddest gifts....like SmartWatches and stuff.........and video goggles.........


Well, he was supposed to come by, but with his operation, I think that he'll be staying in London for the holidays.......


Kally