Wednesday, November 12, 2014



Dear Diary,


You know how William's family is Caucasian right? Well, I told my family, and the world a while ago.......

Anyways, his whole family still do not know me.....

Today, I got to speak to his aunt........She's blond haired too......She was very sweet, and I was thrilled to meet her.........I think that I have by now met his parents, brother, sister-in-law, niece, and aunt........

Oh yes, I'm also dropping the whole hindu crap........I'm officially a Christian.......William means the world to me, so his religion does as well.......and I loathe the Hindu crap, so I can throw it away into the trash can.........

William usually comes to Montreal to meet me.......mostly when he wants physical relations..........But at some point, I have to go to London to meet his family.........

Kally