Saturday, November 8, 2014



Dear Diary,

My thesis will be published soon.........

Title:
Screening Hybrid Poplar Clones for Resistance to attack by the Forest Tent Caterpillar, Malacosoma disstria


(Deposited in Spectrum: http://spectrum.library.concordia.ca/)

William wants to read it........He's an engineer (in robotic on top of that)......so I'm guessing he wants to know how smart his Wife - ME - is.............


William is supremely SMART...........he builds gizmoes.......you know like electronics, and stuff.....and robots.......at some point, he gave me a bunch of gizmoes he built, and then gave me a list of gizmoes that I should buy...........Engineers, with their RF-something chips, and transmitters, and other stuff.......But I love him when he builds - when he makes robots......