Monday, November 10, 2014



Dear Diary,
 

I befriended the Montreal Police department, and a few FBI agents (I emailed, and called a few of them so many times that I know a few by name, and they know me).

One of them emailed me today to ask me if I had any problems.....Ahh, Cops, Police, Agents, FBI, RCMP.......all words that mean protection............

I hope that the stalker comes around again.......that way, I can get it arrested......it would make a fabulous story..........

Oh, and I emailed the tv channels too...(about the pusanika family).......and if I have a story, it will go public........the tamil newspaper people wanted the story too............pity that I didn't get it on my video phone last time.........it would have been a sensational story..........

"Stalker arrested.....The Motreal Police take stalking seriously"

and the tamil newspaper would have read:


Mattavan kadaliyai idiapathuku vaku ilada kudumbam kalyanam katonum endu naku tonga pogudugal