Sunday, October 19, 2014




Dear Diary,


You know how I emailed every Lankan on the planet about me, and William, right? Well, I emailed every temple, every newspaper, every grocery store (anyone in montreal who is tamil would have gotten a phone call/fax as well; and those in Toronto were sent faxes), every family (on the planet), every video store, every.....well, you get the picture......oh, I emailed the Ellam people too....the ellam community, the ellam in lanka, etc.....

A random lankan I emailed asked me about my William today........

Well, I emailed the Ellam people, and they said "God bless you both".......

The tamil newspapers wanted to know who the pusanika family was............If they ever come again, I'll send the full info to the newspapers......One of them offered to write a story......

Anyways, the other lankan wanted to know why I wasn't living with William......And the answer is that we got married in a hurry.......and I might move in a bit.....but my career will take me to USA, and my hubby's job is in London.....and I am not willing to give up my career, and I can not ask him to move to Canada.....or USA...........But, I might ask him to move to USA..........

Either way, we got married in a rush, and so at the moment, we still haven't figured things out......

But thank you for the support.......I thought that it was sweet that even the Ellam people in Lanka said "Bless you both".........which was sweet......


Kally