Wednesday, October 8, 2014


A lankan I emailed asked me this question, and I will answer it publicly:

No, my parents did not want to marry me off to a lankan......at first, they did not know that I had a boyfriend, and then I told them......After that, a few lankan families asked....one in particular said that they don't mind if I slept with, or got pregnant with William, and that they can pusanika the whole thing, and marry me off to their son......worthless son.....

That lankan family said that they will pusanika the whole thing.....so my parents said that because of William untouchables were now asking, and they were also saying that we can pusanika the whole thing, and so one and so forth......

After that, another lankan family in Sri Lanka, who wanted to come here, also said we can pusanika the whole thing.......

I didn't want to get married to the lankans, and my parents were getting calls from lankan who were going we can pusanika.......which caused them to be sad......

So, I told every lankan on the planet.......and after that, the lankans stopped calling, and saying we can pusanika.......