Saturday, June 14, 2014


I also have a CyberStalker who managed to crash my computer a million time, so I bought a Chromebook....like constant harassing on my computer....the chromebook is my third laptop because the Cyberstalker always hacks into my system, places viruses, crashes my files, my system, etc....

And now, this is what is happening to my Chromebook Laptop....

Like, I don`t touch anything but the tabs just move on their own, the page automatically scrolls up and down.....etc...

Video of it:

---TABS MOVE ON THEIR OWN...like I don`t touch it but it switches from one to another...
--Chromebook, so no software....but windows move to the side on their own....
-page scrolls up and down on their own

--Also, the Cyberstalker has messed around with my files (deleted chunks of texts, replaced words in my sentences, etc...), and left a notepad note on my old computer....

===AND IT WAS HORRIBLE WHEN MY OTHER LAPTOP CRASHED, STARTED TYPING NUMBERS WHEN YOU CLICK THE SEARCHBAR, etc...


video



video