Monday, June 23, 2014





Dear Diary,


I called, and reported the sri lankan stalker a while ago, and well, the cops here are supremely wonderful!.....I mean, they sent cops to my home, and asked for pictures of the stalker.......Ahhh! I love cops! 

The difference between a third world country and a first world are the cops.....where the cops are the immune system of the body.....a third world country would be one that has an auto-immune disease, while a first world would be one that is free of the disease.......

In a first world, the cops work hard to keep the system clean, so the people do not fear......In a third world country, well, because of the lack of a good Force to protect the people, the country ends up as a third world......where the savages rule, and where rules and a good heart has no value.....

One of these days I have to have a talk with the Supreme Lords of the Universe (ie: God)......Why the devil was I dumped with a freakin feral race?

Anyways, now I feel safe....I also told the FBI, and well, they take issues like stalking seriously...so if they catch my stalker, then it's 1.5 years in jail for him......and the good part is that in this country, if men end up in jail....jail is worse than hell because, in a jail, men rape men, men beat men, etc...

So, I feel safe, and great!

But what is annoying is the fact that as a woman, I have to deal with worthless men who can't seem to understand the concept of "not interested".....I mean, I as a woman can marry any guy....3.5 billiion men out there.....but with men from the third world, because they are repulsive, I guess they don't it when a girl is repulsed.....

In indian movies, the men follow the women around like dogs, and the women take off their shoes, and beat the men.....and the men go: "oh, that means she loves me...".....and keep on following the women around......

Lack of dignity comes to mind.....and well, I guess in their country, the men don't get it when a woman says no.....and well, the men tend to be on the repulsive side, so they have to be beaten by shoes if they're ever going to even get a woman.......



Kally