Monday, June 16, 2014





Dear Diary,



Today, someone emailed me, and said that they would teach me a lesson, that they would damage my life, etc....

I`m not sure who it is but it could be Padmaraj (CR`s brother`s son), it could be Saroji`s son (CR`s sister`s son), it could be the stalker (an ugly creature, like a baboon from a zoo or something, don` know its name or the name of its friends that stalk me), etc....The alternative is that it`s a demlo, since I`ve had to notify their pathetic race about my relationship with William.....Their men lack dignity, and as such seem to think that they can force themselves on those who are repulsed by their mere presence.....

Since I`m not sure who it is, I`ll stick to keeping an online diary........

I think that I`ll also report it to the cops....Seriously, I live in a first world, and I have to deal with creatures that come to this country from the third world, and who behave as though they were still living in their their third world country...... 


Kally