Thursday, May 15, 2014





Lately, someone has been hacking my computer, and crashing it.......But today, the hacker hacked my computer, made my mouse move, and then wrote this:

"I WILL KILL YOU"

I'm not sure what to do.....but I think that it could be the same person who's stalking me......

We also got a phone call today...when we picked up, there was no one on the other line except breathing....we said hello, but there was just breathing on the other line.....and then we hung up.....I think it's some sort of a pervert!

____________________________________________________


Someone my computer-ai hack chenjudu....and today, that person write-chenjadu this-ai:

"I WILL KILL YOU"

enna cheyradu endu teriyele....

and today, someone call chenjadu...pick up chenja...no one....so hello sonnadu...a few times...but just someone breathe cheyaradu...so hang up chenjadu....pervert aro think cheyran...

William-ai marry cheya pora pomblai-ku lankan als panra thing.....pomblai-ku seriously vaku-illai polai pervert-ku!